Emotional Niles Paul after season-ending

grammaire, orthographe, prononciation, demandes de traduction...

Emotional Niles Paul after season-ending

Messagepar sherry2018love » Lun Nov 13, 2017 1:12 pm

Redskins tight end Niles Paul suffered a heartbreaking injury during Thursday's preseason win overthe Browns, and his reaction afterwards waseven more devastating.Paul, who is out for the season with a fractured ankle, knew right away hisinjury was serious. While down on the field,he toldWashingtonfullbackand friendDarrel Young,"DY this was Kyle Williams Jersey supposed to be my year"andstarted crying.PHOTOS: Preseason action, finally | MORE: Should Washington move on from RGIII?Paul on Friday morning remainedunderstandably emotional aboutthe Adolphus Washington Jersey injury."This one is a tough pill to swallow," he tweeted. "Finally got the opportunity I always wanted since I entered this league. Took me 4 years to get there andjust like that, it was taken from me.Life can be cruel sometimes. Thank you for all your well wishes andprayers. They are very much appreciated."Coach Jay Gruden acknowledged after the game thatPaul isahuge lo Cordy Glenn Jersey s for us. Hes a great player & and a great leader."Paul wasstarting to come around andviewed as an important part of Washington Logan Thomas Jersey 's offense this season. The converted receiver was coming off of a career season (39 receptions, 507 yards) and was namedstarting tight end for 2015.Nowthe Redskins are in trouble atthe position. All fourtight ends on their roster Paul, Jordan Reed (hamstring), Logan Paulsen (toe),Je'Ron Hamm (thigh) are dealing with injuries.
sherry2018love

Retourner vers langue polonaise